We have two weeks left in the high school football season, and now we’re letting you tell us what you want to hear! That’s right. We want to know: What should be the Big Central Game of the Week for Week 7 this Friday night?
We’re giving you five options of games to choose from:
- Phillipsburg at Union: Some high level football here; the Stateliners were Number One in the polls for the first several weeks of the season, and Union has improved from a year ago
- Somerville at Hillsborough: The Raiders are in contention for a top-seed in South 5, while the Pioneers are much improved
- Piscataway at Sayreville: A classic GMC matchup between longtime rivals, and the game our listeners picked last year
- Edison at South Brunswick: Another classic GMC game, this one with two teams looking to improve their playoff standing
- Manville at Highland Park: Two small schools, with the Mustangs trying to stay in the playoff chase, and the Owls looking for their first win since 2016
So here are the basic rules!
- Vote as early and often as you would like!
- Share the poll on social media with your friends on Facebook and your followers on Twitter.
- The matchup with the most votes will be the game we broadcast Friday night on Central Jersey Sports Radio, complete with pregame coverage with the coaches from each team, a live broadcast, and postgame recap on the site with reaction from the winning team’s coach and a standout player.
- Voting will close at 5 pm Monday, with the winner being announced Tuesday on Twitter. (Follow us at @CJSportsRadio on Twitter if you don’t already!)
Good luck to your favorite team – vote early and often!
Note: In the event a game turns out to be unavailable for broadcast or for other any reason, Central Jersey Sports Radio reserves the right to choose an alternate game, if necessary, regardless of the final vote.