The New Jersey Football Coaches’ Association is out with its “Super 100” All-State team, and 20 players from the Big Central Conference – representing 16 different schools were on the list.
They’ll be honored at the organization’s annual banquet in March.
Each of the four traditional sections of the state – Central, South and North 1 and 2 – have 25 representatives. The Big Central landed eleven players on the North 2 list, nine in Central.
Three teams – North Brunswick, Hillside and North Hunterdon – had two representatives each.
Of the two teams to win sectional titles in 2023, Edison had quarterback Matt Yascko named to the team, while North hunterdon had runningbacks Kente Edwards and Alex Uryniak on the list.
Here are all the Big Central honorees, by section:
- Edison: Matt Yascko
- Hillsborough: Shane Donoghue
- Manville: Shawn Purcell
- Montgomery: Gavin Guidette
- North Brunswick: Zahmir Dawud, Frankie Garbolino
- South Plainfield: Jason Greer
- St. Thomas Aquinas: Jayden Young, Israel Bey
- Bridgewater-Raritan: Colin Kurdyla
- Hillside: Kyon Simonson, Zaimir Hawk
- North Hunterdon: Kente Edwards, Alex Uryniak
- Rahway: Kyle Hall
- Ridge: Adam Meiner
- Summit: Jake Lowry
- Union: Omar Ibrahim
- Watchung Hills: Hunter Seubert
- Westfield: Trey Brown